Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vision

People without Vision persish, God's Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven...all of these we hear, and yet do we really know what God's Vision is for It's life as us? Are we passionate about finding out...or do we keep putting it off?

I remember Andrew Harvey saying of those solely engaged in spiritual practice, "we're so blissed out on our meditation pillow, we're of no earthly use." While waking up is ascension, knowing God's Vision for our life and living it is the fulfilling the promise of the realizing the kingdom of heaven on earth.

We may have goals and visualize and affirm to meet those goals, but generally those goals are limited by our finite perspective. When we open ourselves up to the Infinite, suddenly we see an Idea for our life that is much grander and more original than we could possibly have dreamed.

This is my second passion, to teach how to know one's unique, God-ordained, Vision and to live it. In fact, I'm thinking about having a weekly vision group in my home for those who are interested in the tri-valley area.

I've been experiencing a bit of the desert lately, after years of living in Vision...it's unsettling and yet I feel something cooking underneath that is quite delicious. My sense is, it's almost ready to be seen, felt, heard, tasted, touched and smelled and I am ready.

Are you ready to catch the Vision for your life?


P.S. Oh and...is it really that hard to turn on one's turn signal when changing lanes? :)

3 comments:

  1. HARRIET, I THINK U SHOULD THINK ABOUT PUTTIN' YOUR *VISION GROUP* ON THE NET...I NO I WOULD TUNE IN 2 SEE WUT U HAD 2 SAY 4REAL!!! THINK ABOUT...YA FEEL ME!!!;)BTW..LUV THA BLOG. SO FAR 4SHO!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i concur with George..on-line can be very effective..i participate (one-on-one, as no one else signed up) with Robert Breszinski over the summer in an 'advanced' visioning session on edufire, and the visioning itself, which was only a portion of the hour, really worked for me...edufire has both audio and video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I taught my first teleconference class this past fall for Holmes Institute. Well, most of the class was live, but we had 3 students teleconferencing in.

    I'm open to it, but my personal preference in to be in person with people. There are so many classes being done online now (I think there are 30,000 women signed up for the women on the evolutionary edge weekly teleconference series) so there is clearly a need. I also like being able to connect with people all over the world, people with whom I'd never normally connect...

    so I stay opened and surrendered.... :)

    ReplyDelete