Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 20

Texting, facebook, twitter, emails, phone calls, from all directions people reach out. I don't know about you, but I love hearing from everyone...and days go by and suddenly I realize I've never responded, then weeks...it bums me out, because I'd love to talk, write everyone and connect with everyone with as much depth as possible...but there isn't time. So it's either superficial, quick connection, which I really dislike, or take the time, more time than I have, to write, talk longer being fully present to the other person.

How this all fits into being a Holy Temple I'm not sure...I haven't found the flow yet...have you?

Oh and...I'm loving War and Peace....one of the main characters almost dies, and then"wakes up" to Reality, sees Napoleon standing over him and realizes how small and insignificant he really is. What Joy! May we all know directly and immediately how glorious and vast this Presence is, way beyond any one human life, and yet fully and completely animating each and every atom and cell of all creation. AWESOME!

2 comments: